Discount on acclaimed new book about giving!
- Most Charities Shouldn’t Evaluate Their Work: Part Two: Who should measure what?
- Most Charities Shouldn’t Evaluate Their Work: Part One Why not?
- Getting Better: Improving Education By Learning from Evidence-Based Medicine
- Good charities spend more on administration than less good charities spend
- What the First Social Impact Bond Won’t Tell Us
- Happy birthday, book!
- Free for you: Insight on what works
- Bad Book: Why Philanthropy Matters
- Interesting snippets
- What is decent evidence?
- What was it about 2003?
- Don’t ask “what’s the impact of this charity?”
Tag Archives: in-kind
This article first appeared in The Guardian’s Sustainable Business section. Companies using their assets to create change can have a far more effective impact than by simply giving cash If you search on Google in the UK for “suicide”, you’ll … Continue reading