Discount on acclaimed new book about giving!
- Charities should do fewer evaluations; those few can be better
- Give Your Best, this Giving Tuesday
- Lessons during the decade since the Asian tsunami
- What constitutes good evidence?
- Getting people to give better
- Caroline Fiennes: best philanthropy advisor
- Listening to those we seek to help
- Publishing the whole truth
- Go see your MP
- Does the charity sector have a publication bias problem?
- Moneyball Philanthropy? Not Always
- Don’t Die of Ignorance
Tag Archives: new donors
Getting more people to give to charity = getting people to change their behaviour. That is, it’s a marketing job. The same as getting you to buy Coke rather than Pepsi, or to buy stilton outside Christmas, to buy a … Continue reading
A segmentation based on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is helpful in showing who gives, who doesn’t, and how to get more people giving more substantially and more often. This paper describes the segmentation, gives the data about giving behaviour and recommendations of … Continue reading