Discount on acclaimed new book about giving!
- Getting Better: Improving Education By Learning from Evidence-Based Medicine
- Good charities spend more on administration than less good charities spend
- What the First Social Impact Bond Won’t Tell Us
- Happy birthday, book!
- Free for you: Insight on what works
- Bad Book: Why Philanthropy Matters
- Interesting snippets
- What is decent evidence?
- What was it about 2003?
- Don’t ask “what’s the impact of this charity?”
- Whats the point of corporate philanthropy?
- Why ‘What’s Our Impact?’ is the Wrong Question
Tag Archives: Royal
The Duchess Formerly Known as Kate Middleton announced today her first four charity affiliations. It’s a quirky set. If she’s clever, Kate (if we’re still allowed to call her that) can add a load more value to them. The overriding precept of … Continue reading
It’s off to a great start. But trouble ahead? Here’s what it should do. In its first year, Cheryl Cole’s Foundation is teaming up with the Prince’s Trust. Good. New donors almost always do well to partner with existing donors and existing charities. … Continue reading