We speak and write a lot in the press and at meetings and conferences, to:
- raise donors’ awareness that interventions, organisations and ways of giving vary massively in their effectiveness, and therefore donors’ choices matter, and
- guide donors to give well (how to best help) and not to not hinder.
To book Caroline Fiennes to speak at your event, contact us.
- Caroline Fiennes’ book of guidance for donors: how donors can best help and avoid hindering – is here. “The Freakonomics of the charity world – with better cartoons“
- Videos of loads of talks are here.
- Many press articles are here.
- Caroline Fiennes’ three years of Financial Times columns (the sole philanthropy column in a mainstream newspaper globally?) are here.
- Events: details of previous and upcoming events are here. “Ridiculously important, informative session”
- BBC TV News interviews are here.
- Caroline Fiennes contributed to a book by the Centre for Homeless Impact (the UK’s ‘what work centre’ on homelessness), about Using Evidence to End Homelessness.